Nickname you prefer to be called:
What’s a typical day look like for you?
I typically wake up any time between 4:30 & 5:30 a.m. I make breakfast and get caught up on the latest news & headlines before heading off to work while listening to an audio book during the drive. During the workday, I can be found fulfilling my duties as a Project Manager. After work, I usually will entertain the kids while my wife makes supper. The remainder of the evening is typically dictated by the kids (reading books, playing, jumping on the neighbor’s trampoline, etc.). We try to spend as much time outdoors as possible when the weather permits.
What year did you join Crestone?
What year did you get into the construction field?
Where did you grow up?
On a farm northeast of Clear Lake, SD
Favorite thing about your neighborhood that you grew up in?
The best part about growing up on a farm is having plenty of space to pretty much do whatever you wanted. We tore around on our four wheelers a lot.
When you were 10 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a farmer.
What do you like to do when you are not working?
Spend time with my wife and children.
My three pet peeves?
1. Being late
2. Misspelling someone’s name. Its typically easy to check the spelling and is one of the smallest courtesies we can give someone.
3. Tennis shoes worn with dress clothes. It just doesn’t look good!
Name a few of your daily habits (other than showering or brushing your teeth).
– Listen to audio books during my commute
– Play with my children, Hank & Cora
– Make a pot of coffee every morning – no exceptions. Every good day starts with a cup of joe.